Monday, December 24, 2007

24,December,2007


Busy Day for me.........

I woke up at 8 in the morning & Dambo was ready to serve cup of tea & tasty Biscuits. I took Breakfast & after that i went to Market to complete my pending work. I took my bike & went to market. Just reaching 1 kilometer away from my home, I got a call from my brother, So I went back to home. After that i again started my journey & after that I remembered that I have forgotten ration card which was so important to apply for a passport. Then again I went back to home & put the Ration Card in my Bag. After that i Started my journey again & at last reached Passport office. There the Person asked for Passport & Color Photographs with white Black ground. The Photographs which I was having was with Multi color Back ground. Then I gave the Documents to the agent & went to another market for the photograph. The Shopkeeper charged 265 rs from me & I was very annoyed with his behavior. I reached my home & again Dambo was ready with food. I took my lunch & cab came at my place & I came to office, Still I am on my seat & enjoying Blogging with a TAP Person calling in left hand side & listening to Bakwass of Mike in my Right hand side. So I am posting it & send some Comments for it.

& Merry Christmas to all of you

Cheers

No comments: