Thursday, December 20, 2007

My New Bike........... Hero Honda


Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I purchased a new Bike ......
Hero Honda CD Deluxe. It has 100 cc improved Engine for enhanced performance and a stress free ride. Its unique Graphics & Moulded knee Grip makes the bike look very attractive & a comfortable seating posture Provides a stress free ride. It is Available in many Colors like Silver with Blue, Black with Purple, Candy blazing Red, Classy Maroon Metallic, Black with Red Stripes. I have Purchased Black with Purple.

Hero Honda Service Schedule is also very good. They have breakthrough service package with 2 years warranty period.
Important thing is that I can avail 6 free service benefits up to 12 months.

The thing which I like most is it's multi - reflector tail light.It's higher visibility provides better safety at light.

For More Information call their free Toll - Free Number - 1800-180-0016 from MTNL/BSNL landlines. or Log on to www.herohonda.com



No comments: