Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My First Post

Hi All,

Good Evening. I finally decided to have a blog for my website. So this is the first post on my blog. I have been surfing through many blogging sites, so finally my brain cells started scratching hey! Why don’t you start a blog of your own? Thought why not share/express my thoughts, some knowledge (gyan) with you all. So this is it!.

I have got many ideas from my friends, Relatives & now I will start sharing thoughts with you.
Theme of my Blog is "Innovative Thoughts" recording thoughts. I could Recall them when friend asked

I hope to make my blog become popular and as exciting as it can possibly become! Today i have made this blog after searching hours on end for the right solution, yes i have finally chosen Blog spot as it is easy to use and manage. My blog may lack in posts for the first few months until i get on my feet and get my head around all this “Blogging” malarkey.




No comments: